Ketchup Ninja 25

Sorry for the delay, everyone, I was busy with OPM. Only one chapter left! Let's do this!

Here's an overview of all episodes on niconico:
http://seiga.nicovideo.jp/comic/14

Note that starting with episode 4, the videos aren't free of charge anymore. I can still get you the sound files and times though, if someone wants to make flash videos out of them.

Chapter 25:
Ketchup Ninja Chapter 25


If you don't feel like reading it online or if you want to have the RAWs, go to this MEGA folder.

Comments

  1. Thank you! nearly there. Do you plan on picking anything up to fill the void?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Will I pick anything up sometime after Ketchup Ninja? Definitely.

      But I feel like I should finish Makai no Ossan before that and I haven't translated the Molester Man threads for a long long time either. In a few weeks maybe?

      Delete
    2. Nice, well thanks for all the work and I'll thank you again after you complete ketchup ninja

      Delete
  2. Thank you for the chapter. Delay? Nah, what is just a couple of day. Besides, you are doing a great job at an amazing speed.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Potential plot twist?

    Also, Thanks, Translator Fag.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Were it not for you I'd probably never gotten introduced to all these great series, thanks and thanks again for a fantastic work.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

How I stalked some dude with an exposed nipple and stumbled upon the Zenithian Sword

Molester Man Original Threads

Molester Man 21