Circle Crash!

Hey, everyone, here's a new manga I'm translating. It's about a normal girl joining a manga club full of otaku. It's basically Genshiken 2.0. I'll be updating this post. Enjoy!

Chapter 001:

Circle Crash! Chapter 001


Chapter 002:

Circle Crash! Chapter 002


Chapter 003:

Circle Crash! Chapter 003


Chapter 004:

Circle Crash! Chapter 004


Chapter 005:

Circle Crash! Chapter 005


Chapter 006:

Circle Crash! Chapter 006


Chapter 007:

Circle Crash! Chapter 007


(Or download it from HERE.)

Comments

  1. Hello! I just finished Molester Man and I loved it. The original 2ch threads are fun to read too. Hope you'll complete the thread someday soon.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

How I stalked some dude with an exposed nipple and stumbled upon the Zenithian Sword

Molester Man Original Threads

KURO