Koganeiro - Chapter 1

Wow. It's been a long time since my last post, but I guess that's to be expected since this blog is only for posting my translations and I'm pretty busy these days. I've translated the first chapter of a three-chapter-manga called "Koganeiro" and well, it's by YOKO again. I've made it my life's work to translate all his stuff, so expect to get more of him after "Koganeiro".

"Koganeiro" is about a group of high schoolers in their second year who are confronted with the possibly lifer-altering decision of what to do after high school. I found chapter 1 very interesting and I hope it will keep up. I'm translating as I'm reading the manga for the first time, so I don't know what will happen.

I have absolutely no idea when the next chapter will be done, but it's definitely coming. Anyways, have fun with the first chapter.


Koganeiro Chapter 1


Or download it from HERE.

Comments

  1. Thanks for the chapter! Much appreciated.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I just noticed, I had put the mediafire link for the Tsunbaka folder. Changed it now to the Koganeiro folder. Sorry for the inconvenience.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks! I guess I'll wait for the whole thing, even though it might take time.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thanks man! Sounds interesting.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thanks! I guess I'll wait for the whole thing, even though it might take time. [2]

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

How I stalked some dude with an exposed nipple and stumbled upon the Zenithian Sword

Molester Man Original Threads

Molester Man 21