Starlight Manaburn

Hey, guys. I can't believe it's been eight months since I posted my translations of "Starlight Wizards", but I've finally finished translating "Starlight Manaburn", the spiritual sequel to it. This manga too is about Magic: The Gathering, but unlike "Starlight Wizards", this one doesn't require any knowledge about MTG. It's a perfect introduction to MTG if you were ever curious about the trading card game. It basically teaches you the rules of MTG in a manga format. I really enjoyed translating this manga, so I hope you enjoy it too.

Oh yeah, like Starlight Wizards, make sure to read from left to right.

Chapter 01:

Starlight Manaburn Chapter 01


Chapter 02:

Starlight Manaburn Chapter 02


Chapter 03:

Starlight Manaburn Chapter 03


Chapter 04:

Starlight Manaburn Chapter 04


Chapter 05:

Starlight Manaburn Chapter 05


Chapter 06:

Starlight Manaburn Chapter 06


Chapter 07:

Starlight Manaburn Chapter 07


Chapter 08:

Starlight Manaburn Chapter 08


Chapter 09:

Starlight Manaburn Chapter 09


Chapter 10:

Starlight Manaburn Chapter 10


Chapter 11:

Starlight Manaburn Chapter 11


Chapter 12:

Starlight Manaburn Chapter 12


Chapter 13:

Starlight Manaburn Chapter 13


Chapter 14:

Starlight Manaburn Chapter 14


Chapter 15:

Starlight Manaburn Chapter 15


Chapter 16:

Starlight Manaburn Chapter 16


Chapter 17:

Starlight Manaburn Chapter 17


Chapter 18:

Starlight Manaburn Chapter 18


Chapter 19:

Starlight Manaburn Chapter 19


Chapter 20:

Starlight Manaburn Chapter 20


Chapter 21:

Starlight Manaburn Chapter 21


Chapter 22:

Starlight Manaburn Chapter 22


Chapter 23:

Starlight Manaburn Chapter 23


Chapter 24:

Starlight Manaburn Chapter 24


Chapter 25:

Starlight Manaburn Chapter 25


Chapter 26:

Starlight Manaburn Chapter 26


Chapter 27:

Starlight Manaburn Chapter 27


Chapter 28:

Starlight Manaburn Chapter 28


Chapter 29:

Starlight Manaburn Chapter 29


Chapter 30:

Starlight Manaburn Chapter 30


Chapter 31:

Starlight Manaburn Chapter 31


Chapter 32:

Starlight Manaburn Chapter 32


Chapter 33:

Starlight Manaburn Chapter 33


Chapter 34:

Starlight Manaburn Chapter 34


Chapter 35:

Starlight Manaburn Chapter 35


Chapter 36:

Starlight Manaburn Chapter 36


Chapter 37:

Starlight Manaburn Chapter 37


Chapter 38:

Starlight Manaburn Chapter 38


Chapter 39:

Starlight Manaburn Chapter 39


(Or download it from HERE.)

Comments

  1. Thank you very much for your hard work to share, I'm looking forward to read!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks for the comment. I hope you like this manga.

      Delete
  2. Thank god you're still alive! Gotta admit, I already lost hope at this point... Anyway, hope you're doing alright, and stay safe in a time like this!
    P.S. Still reading the Molester Man threads, keep up the good work!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I'm still alive and kicking, thanks for asking. I hope you too stay safe in these trying times.

      I really need to take some time out to translate the MM threads. They're so much fun to translate, but I keep neglecting them to translate other stuff.

      Delete
  3. Hi buruburuburuberi i found your blog years ago with bonfire neet, nowadays i am learning japanese and collect niche manga on the side. Could i please have the raws for starlight manaburn and starlight wizards?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Sure, here are all the raws of Takaki Ritsu I have including Starlight Wizards and Starlight Manaburn:

      https://drive.google.com/drive/folders/17nX4YdyPrIPKk4ZL4AdQSk19a5ZjO_yJ?usp=sharing

      I should make a habit of sharing all RAWs I use. I guess I never thought anyone would want them. Enjoy.

      Delete
  4. Hi! Thanks for the chapters. I went on MUpdates and added a few category tags to both Starlight series. When I actually read them I may think of more! Thanks again!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

How I stalked some dude with an exposed nipple and stumbled upon the Zenithian Sword

Molester Man Original Threads

Molester Man 21