Boon Scanlations

Okay, let's see. This is a blog solely created for the purpose of posting my scanlations of manga. But it'll only be manga I happen to come across and that haven't been translated into English yet.

I don't care about any credits and the like in the internet, so you're free to do with my scanlations whatever you like. I don't use any watermarks and credit pages. The name "Boon Scanlations" only exists because every blog has to have a name.

I think I'll be busy for a while scanlating manga drawn by Yokota Takuma, also known as YOKO, who's responsible for the art of Onani Master Kurosawa amongst others. Note that he does not write the story of his manga, he takes stories he likes and makes manga out of them.


tl;dr Enjoy reading the scanlations.

Comments

  1. >I don't care about any credits and the like in the internet, so you're free to do with my scanlations whatever you like.

    My hero.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Boon is a cool guy that translates one punch man and doesn't afraid of anything.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi!
    I think you are doing a really good job with OnePunch-Man, and I want to thank you because without you I would never be able to read it.
    Would you mind if I used your scans and translate it in italian? I want as many people as possibile to be able to read this!
    Even if you say you don't care about credits, I want to be honest and say where the scans come from!
    Come take a look to my page if you want to see the results!

    Cheers

    ReplyDelete
  4. >Note that he does not write the story of his manga, he takes stories he likes and makes manga out of them.

    Curious to know who wrote OMK if YOKO only illustrated it. I really want to know the real author's name. I'll check this post daily to wait your reply. Thanks!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. The author is Ise Katsura
      http://www.mangaupdates.com/authors.html?id=7740
      We could check it here :
      http://www.mangaupdates.com/series.html?id=33759

      Delete
  5. You sir are awesome for the speed and awesomeness of your translations. Rainbow colored font? Genius.

    ReplyDelete
  6. TWO WORDS! AWE SOME! Thanks for the translations you've been dishing out.

    ReplyDelete
  7. I am from Vitamin translation group, a Vietnamese manga translation group, and we're starting to translate Kuro from your scan/translation. Just writing to say thank you for your awesome work, and the heart to share it publicly without needing any credits. We will still credit you though - hell we'll even make a credit page for you :) Will link you back when we release the stuff.
    Cheers~

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

How I stalked some dude with an exposed nipple and stumbled upon the Zenithian Sword

Molester Man Original Threads

Molester Man 21